Popular Foods That Boost Testosterone – Affordable Plans to Increase Sex Drive.
Taking the right foods is perhaps the most affordable way of boosting sex drive naturally and at home. In any case, optimal effectiveness of any supplements or testosterone injections you may be having will largely depend on the particular meal plans you are accompanying them with.
Studies and research data have allowed professionals to point cut various foods known to have sex drive boosting capabilities as well as increasing the levels of testosterone in the body. The advantage of taking foods that boost testosterone levels in the body is that they are largely affordable. They also do not pose most of the side effects associated with pills and injections.
Popular foods that increase testosterone levels in the body
Below is a list of popular foods that increase testosterone. Note that better results will be achieved if several of the discussed foods are included in meal plans in a cock tail-like remedy.
- Asparagus – There is an abundance of potassium and folic acid in asparagus. Potassium is an important enhancer of how neurotransmitters work.
- Garlic – Garlic is one of the most researched foods that lower stress levels in the body. When under stress, the body releases a hormone known as cortisol, which inhibits the proper functioning of testosterone.
- Healthy fats and oils – Healthy fats and oils are the likes which are found in fruits and nuts. Avocadoes, macadamia nuts, almonds and olive oil are good examples of rich healthy fats and oils sources.
- Honey – Honey is said to be the only food that doesn’t spoil with age. It is a rich source of a mineral known as boron. Foods high in boron effectively increase testosterone levels in the body.
- Vegetables – There is no discussing best testosterone boosting foods without mentioning vegetables. Cabbages, broccoli, kales, spinach; they are abundant in minerals and vitamins which increase testosterone.
- Fruits – Fruits are perhaps the healthiest testosterone foods that you will encounter. Fruits in this list include; watermelon, bananas, citrus fruits.
- Oysters and egg yolk – The testosterone booster foods contain a lot of zinc. Zinc is so vital in testosterone production that sometimes doctors prescribe zinc supplements to raise testosterone.
Foods that kill testosterone
Foods that kill testosterone usually do so by encouraging the conversion of the hormone into estrogen. They include:
- Milk products (processed); like cheese
- Processed grains
- Drugs like alcohol and cigarettes
It is not vitally important that you refrain from eating any of these foods that lower testosterone. Just avoid too much of them. For example, eat more whole grains and brown bread for that matter.
Can food treat erectile dysfunction due to low testosterone?
Meal plans and food products for that matter do not contain testosterone in them. What they do is create a favorable environment that allows the natural production of testosterone.
If you have been diagnosed with low testosterone, you may need to visit testosterone injection sites and get your testosterone level boosted as a first step. From there, you can successfully maintain the normal testosterone levels using natural foods.
Are testosterone pills and injections safe?
Safety in regards to testosterone pills and injections can only be determined in relation to what you are using them for and where you have accessed them. What I mean is that it is not safe to take pills or injections for physical enhancement. They only should be taken to treat clinically diagnosed low testosterone.
If you are just aiming to boost your testosterone levels for aesthetic reasons, the best option is to take foods to raise testosterone levels and avoid foods that decrease testosterone.
How to find the best foods high in testosterone
Nowadays, it is pretty easy to find complete meal plans published on health blogs and websites. With such information, you can choose on the various best foods that increase testosterone you can access.
It is also very important to maintain your general body health. This includes maintaining an average weight, keeping fit and refraining from drug abuse.